Monday, March 11, 2013

The Angel Ambassador..


I was sitting in the classroom on the bench beside the window. It was a cloudy morning. The sun hadn’t woken up and must have become lazy due to the cool breeze that flowed across it. The clouds which were quite certain that the sun wouldn’t come soon were moving slowly towards me. They seemed like an ambassador sent from heaven carrying a beautiful message to me that would greatly delight me. The cloud motion was slow, sluggish and dull but was very romantic.

The shape of the clouds was random but when looked at carefully, one could make out an angel out of the randomness. She was an angel ambassador. The cloud cover was not consistent all over and wherever it wasn’t there it appeared as a void; something like a hole on a leaf or a mole on a cheek. There were 2 big round eyes that were formed due to the non-existence of the clouds there and a long thin nose which almost touched her lips. Her neck was thin and the breasts spread. The waist was slim but there was no navel. It then expanded in to a big frock. The color of the frock was not clear. The blue and white fought with each other, one overshadowing the other and it looked as if she wore white frock sometimes and light blue at other times. She had no legs and it appeared as if she was hauled by the air and was moving towards me to tell me something special. The clouds were spreading more at her lips and it looked as if she was smiling as she approached me. The transition was very slow and I could visualize her smile right from the time it started. She also seemed greatly delighted to come to me.


A passage from the novel THE LITTLE HEARTS authored by me...



No comments:

Post a Comment